Monday, January 06, 2020

LendingTree Bowl: Ragin' Cajuns Knock Off RedHawks To Cap Off First 11-Win Season

At Mobile, Alabama:

Quarterback Levi Lewis completed 19 of 26 passes for 246 yards and two touchdowns on Monday as the Louisiana-Lafayette Ragin' Cajuns (11-3) defeated the Miami (Ohio) RedHawks (8-6) 27-17 in the LendingTree Bowl, the last bowl to be contested before next Monday's College Football Playoff title game between LSU and Clemson.

The victory capped off the Cajuns' first eleven-win season in program history.  It was their first bowl victory outside Louisiana since their 1944 Oil Bowl triumph in Houston against Arkansas A&M (now Arkansas-Montecello).

1 comment:

Jane Morrison said...

Hi everyone, I have seen comments from people who have already received a loan from Anderson Loan Finance. I really thought it was a scam and i applied for a loan based on their recommendations because I really needed a loan. A few days ago, I confirmed on my personal bank account the amount of $12,000.00 USD that I had requested for a personal loan with a rental percentage of 2%. This is really good news that I am satisfied with and I advise anyone who needs a real loan and very sure to repay the loan to contact them by e-mail.

They can lend you a loan!

Please contact Mr. Anderson Ray

Email: andersonraymondloanfinance@gmail.com

Phone: +1 315-329-6320

VAT number EE101252401

Website:https: //andersonraymondloanfinance.wordpress.com/

Office address @ (68 Fremont Ave Penrose CO, 81240).

Respectful,

2020 © All Right Reserved.